Harsh Reality

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Rand Paul Ends Presidential Bid. A Campaign That Never Fulfilled Its Potential.


I'm really sorry that things didn't work out for Sen. Paul. He occupied a unique position among all candidates of both parties and would've made a terrific President and helped return America to its Constitutional roots. But I'm truly perplexed by his pivot to complaining and bitching about other candidates and his supporters' 24/7 insulting of other voters and other candidates and accusing everyone who's not on the Rand bandwagon of being stupid. He seemed incredibly bitter, angry and spiteful. And he and his supporters degenerated into sounding exactly like Hillary, Bernie and the DNC in bashing the GOP field. I thought he had the inside track at the beginning and could never understand how he and his faithful supporters couldn't see that the more he bashed his fellow republicans the lower he sank in the polls. It was the most obvious thing in the world to me and I never understood why he or his handlers didn't see that obvious cause-and-effect. I would like to see Rand take over as Senate Majority Leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment